In time, our team members have gained over 1,500 certifications:
- Project Management Professionals
- PMI Risk Management Professional
- PRINCE2 Project Management
- Agile Project Management
- Management of Risk Registered
- PMI Professional in Business Analysis
- Certified Business Analyst Professional
- Foundation Certificate in Business Analysis
- Certified UML Professional
- ITIL Certificate in IT Service Management
- ISTQB Certified Tester
- Certified Scrum Master
- Certified Scrum Product Owner
- Togaf Certified Level
- Certified Ethical Hacker
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional
- Certified Information Security Manager
- Certified Information Systems Auditor
- Certified in the Governance of Enterprise IT
- Oracle Database Certified Specialist
- Cisco Certified Network
- Fortinet Network Security Expert
- VMware Certified Professional
- Oracle Certified Programmer
- Geographic Information System
- VEEAM Certified Engineer
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer
- Microsoft Certified Database Administrator
As quality is a common denominator of out company technologies, solutions and services.
We are very keen on monitoring and updating the certifications we hold.
- ISO 9001:2015 – Quality Management System;
- ISO 27001:2013 – Information Security Management System;
- OHSAS 18001:2008 – Occupational Health and Safety Management System;
- ISO 14001:2005 – Environmental Quality Management System;
- ISO/IEC 20000:2011 – IT Service Management System;
Company Quality Policy
The quality is the common denominator which defines people, technologies, solutions and services offered by our company. In this regard, the entire personnel/team is involved in:
- Fulfilling our customer expectations by offering products and services that meet the customer needs along with providing excellent customer experience, being aware that our success depends on their satisfaction;
- Comply with relevant laws, regulations and policies, international standards and other good practices in the field;
- Demand, monitor and control the quality of products and services offered by our suppliers;
- Constant improvement of our employees in the existing and new technologies;
- Develop new products and services in order to respond better to the stakeholders needs and increase our competitiveness on the international market;
- The permanent improvement of the quality management system through a periodical analysis of the activities and its results by continuously adapting the Quality Management System (according to ISO 9001:2015/ AQAP 2110:2009 international standard) to the organization’s general needs.
In the virtue of these principles, our motto is: “Technology that drives social evolution”.
Service Management Quality Policy
Our team is focused on providing consistent quality IT solutions to meet our customers’ needs. In order to ensure our clients’ success in their use and exploitation, defining quality solutions related to services, commissioning and proper use is key to generate adequate value that customers expect from the solutions implemented by our company.
Information Security Management System Policy
Information Security Management represents the force behind the trust we communicate and which recommends us to our clients, suppliers and employees, and is part of our organization’s day to day life. Being aware that our company’s products and services consist of information, our motto is:
„Information Security is Business Security!”
The purpose of this policy is to protect from all threats, whether internal or external, deliberate or accidental, the information assets of our company, its Customers and Suppliers.
This Information Security Policy addresses all these areas to ensure that high confidentiality, integrity and availability standards of information are maintained.
High standards of confidentiality, integrity and availability of information will be maintained at all times.
The following policy details the basic requirements and responsibilities for the proper management of information assets in our company.
Company’s Environment Protection Policy
Our team is involved in medium and long term sustainable development, respecting and enabling a proper environmental protection with the slogan:
„For everybody’s future”
To this respect, we wish to enable environmental protection by impplementing following general objectives:
- Identifying, implementing, meeting legal requirements, recommendations, international standards, internal regulations of the organization and other good practices in the environmental protection field, as well as the continuous compliance with them;
- Implementing programs for increasing the environmental protection level and enabling the continuous protection of the environment and pollution prevention;
- Promoting and encouraging corresponding behaviors and practices in order to enable environmental protection and pollution prevention.
Policy regarding Occupational Health and Safety
The staff represents the most important resource for us. Ensuring staff health and safety is very important and crucial in ensuring the success of the company. In this regard, all the activities held within the company are being performed under the slogan:
„MENS SANA IN CORPORE SANO”
As a result, we decided to implement the labor health and safety management system with the following general objectives:
- To obtain long term performances by implementing the legal requirements of the recommendations and international standards and other good practices in the field, continuing to comply with them;
- To ensure and maintain the health and the specific capabilities adequate to perform the tasks assigned for all the employees
- To prevent and avoid any labor accidents or diseases of the employees and collaborators.
Company’s Policy regarding Social Responsibility
Our team commits to provide its clients with products at the highest level of quality and performance, through its quality policy. Aware of the fact that the most important factor to this respect is represented by competent and motivated individuals, with the required material and managerial resources at hand, working in a healthy and safe environment, the management have decided to implement and maintain a social responsibility, with the following desiderate as slogan:
“We are stronger together”
Operating in a globalized, very competitive economic environment, with higher client requirements to fulfill, we consider that the best economic results and business performances are linked to the responsibility we are constantly showing our employees, clients, shareholders, local community and environment, as proven so far, through policies has implemented and promotes responsibly regarding work healthcare and security and environmental protection, as well as through the respect for the rights of the employees, mentioned in the Internal Regulations Policy and referenced documents, without neglecting their obligations. This approach is required for the health of the organization, as a warranty for stability in its future and that of its employees.
Company’s Business Continuity Policy
The complexity of the projects and solutions provided by our company is in a continuous growth and improvement, requiring appropriate capabilities and a high level of service availability at all functional levels of the company, in order to serve clients according to the highest requirements. Timely delivery of products and services is a key factor in ensuring the success of the solutions provided to our customers and to increase the credibility and reputation of the company in the market.
Thus, the purpose of the business continuity management system includes both the direct production functions (sales, solutions, project management and customer support) as well as functions to ensure support for them (IT, finance, legal, quality assurance and security, human resources), any malfunction affecting the customer directly, if productive departments, and indirectly, for the other departments. In this respect, for each operation, the continuity of the necessary resources’ availablity is adequately ensured, at the agreed capacity, namely:
- input data and materials for the processes being caried out, including contracts, where appropriate;
- human resources/compentences;
- information, both procedural and relevant records;
- necessary systems and IT infrastructure;
- necessary transport capacity;
- necessary office infrastructure, in adequate security conditions;
- delivery capacity of the produced outputs to customers of functions/process/company.
To get more information about all certifications, send us a message using the form below.