By means of the Engineering Division, we invest in processes of continuous development of products and solutions which help with the evolution of the IT and system engineering fields, with emphasis on SCADA (Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition) Technology.
Our team of experts includes strong/valuable professionals, who stand out due to their extensive experience in the field and to the fact that they have had outstanding results in the projects they have implemented so far. Thus, we have implemented both small and complex projects, and also magnitude projects, where we have integrated technological elements, electrical devices, equipment, monitoring and automation processes, in order to create complex IT solutions which can be customized and controlled by means of specially-designed control panels for the respective projects.
Engineering team has extensive experience in developing SCADA typologies, both in the range of SCADA processes/scope (water supply works, sewerage, transportation and water distribution etc.), SCADA equipment, monitoring of processes and creating both the control and the communication panels. Depending on the needs and features of the already existing field elements, we design and implement the hardware and software configurations appropriate for the SCADA system. This may include elements such as:
- Communication hardware (servers, operating/ work stations, peripherals)
- Communication network equipment;
- Local and/or distribution Programmable Logic Controllers (PLCs);
- Software Licenses;
- Services (design, supplying, development, installation, configuration, go-live, testing, training for the staff, etc);
- Installation of SCADA systems for the telemetry network.
The go-live of the automated SCADA systems, applied to various areas of interest, contributes to the revolution of the M.O., in divergent industries.
At Teamnet, we create, develop, implement and continuously improve by means of research and testing, solutions such as:
- SCADA systems for the water supply industry;
- SCADA systems for the waste water treatment industry;
- SCADA systems for the liquid fuel processing industry;
- OLE customized SCADA software systems (OLE for Process Control);
- Smart systems for industrial communications;
- Energy management systems;
- Systems which record and manage the electrical energy consumption;
- Consulting services in the activity fields;
- Electrical Engineering Maintenance Services and Industrial Automations.